CANNA Coco Professional Plus+ 50 Litre Bag
CANNA Coco, still the best
High quality, cleaned and pre-treated Coco Coir is ideal for pot culture or other bulk uses. It is buffered and contains Trichoderma, a beneficial fungus which will feed off any nasty pathogens that may come into contact with your crop.
Very easy to use and gives great results.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus is a pure, organic product with a homogeneous structure and has had a full buffering, eliminating the side effects of growing on coir, as coir could consume some of the nutrients.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus is free of harmful viruses and soil diseases, thanks to CANNA’s unique production process.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus has a complex water/air system that provides the ideal conditions for growing plants.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus contains a special mould (Trichoderma) that protects the plants against soil diseases.
- CANNA Coco Professional Plus can be used a number of times and makes an excellent potting mix improver after use.
CANNA Coco Professional Plus = R.H.P. quality
CANNA Coco Professional Plus consists of 100% coco flakes. Specially selected prime Indian coconuts form the base for CANNA Coco Professional Plus. Not touching the outdoor ground in the complete production process ensures the end product is free of weeds or soil diseases. Washed in fresh water means no salts are present. This makes it the best growing medium of the future.
The production process is subject to strict quality controls so we can vouch for this product’s quality.
CANNA Coco Professional Plus carries the strictest R.H.P. quality mark. Actually, the quality of this product goes well beyond the R.H.P. standard. In short, the R.H.P quality mark means that the product is free of weeds. The R.H.P. inspection is not limited to the finished product but covers the sourcing and processing of raw materials all the way to the bag.
CANNA’s buffering process allows us to ‘pre-program’ the medium to a certain age. This ensures you get the same consistent, high quality material time after time.
Use pots of at least 5 litres. The larger the pot the more constant the root environment will be.
If you use CANNA Coco Professional Plus in combination with the fertilisers from CANNA’s COCO range designed for this purpose, then you are investing in quality and certainty!
- The plastic packaging is 100% recyclable
- CANNA COCO Professional Plus is a 100% natural product, made from coco
- Contents 50 L