Since light is the most important single factor affecting your plants’ life cycles, quality light meters are an essential tool in accurately determining if your crop is receiving the optimum light required for healthy growth.
A light meter allows growers an accurate means of adapting to their plants’ needs as the light conditions change during a full growing season.
- Identify best light level of healthy plants
- Easy-to-use hand-held design
- Get precise reading with two scales
- Lifetime silicon sensor – no batteries required
- Read up to 270,000 Lux of sun, high intensity, or fluorescent light
- Exclusive “Zero” calibration feature – accurate to 2%
- Full two year warranty – the longest in the industry