FLOOD & DRAIN REMOTE SYSTEMS
Built to suit all levels of grower, from hobbyist to the pro. Our highly developed ebb and flow system works by flooding the bottom of each pot at pre-programmed times, effectively delivering the nutrients direct to the root system.
IWS Flood and Drain System
The system uses gravity to send water to the pots and only uses pumps to fill and drain the main 25 litre control bucket. This has two quality magnetic float-valves mounted inside to control the power to the pumps in both the tank and the controller bucket. These floats control the flood level in the growing medium precisely to stop any over watering or flooding. As the water is forced through the growing medium, it expels all the stale air in the medium surrounding the root ball and replaces it with fresh oxygen as it drains away.
Ready for giant yields and monstrous roots? Invest in a tried, tested, proven hydro system – the IWS Flood System. It’s all about the roots. You flood plant pots with nutrient solution then quickly drain it away. This gets oxygen to the roots, to fuel growth, inflate yields & drive nutrient uptake.
It’s simple, but it works.
Waste is low – drained feed is stored for recirculation. You’ll find your system simple to set up and even easier to run – everything’s automated. It’ll run quietly too, the pump’s hardly ever on! Your layout’s flexible…expand it & position pots however you want – all pots are connected to a central feed tank individually or in groups. Pots sit on the floor too, height’s hardly an issue.
- Giant, faster growing plants
- Staggering yields (better nutrient uptake)
- Extreme roots (oxygen rich root zone)
- Quiet – the pumps hardly ever on!
- Flexible layout – position pots how you want
- Simple to set up and program
- Maximise your grow room height: pots sit on the floor
- Expandable up to 48 pots!
- Low waste! Drained feed is stored for recirculation
- Easy to manage – all plants fed from one tank
What is Flood & Drain?
- It’s a tried and tested way of getting lots of oxygen to your roots!
- Pots are filled with a growing media that doesn’t hold much water (such as clay pebbles).
- Pots are then connected individually to a feed tank.
- You periodically flood pots with a nutrient solution, then quickly drain it away.
With each flood:
- Stale air is pushed away from roots
- Fresh, oxygen rich air is drawn in to the root zone
- Your media gets a hit of nutrient solution, which it slowly releases to roots
- Extreme root growth
- Supreme nutrient uptake (more oxygen + bigger roots)
- Intense growth (more nutrients)
- Giant yields
Available in 12 pot, 24 pot, 36 pot, and 48 pots.