Now You Can Increase The Size And Efficiency Of Your Plants Roots with Advanced Nutrients Piranha.
Roots are the foundation of your plants ability to intake water and nutrients so they grow well and produce the valuable flowers you so very much enjoy. Use Piranha to put the beneficial fungi into your root zone so your roots gain surface mass and increased ability to uptake moisture and nutrients. Your guaranteed results are increased plant vigor which rewards you throughout your crop cycle and at harvest time.
You’ll Love The Way That Promoting Root Growth Gives You Maximum Yields
Roots are what feed your plants almost everything they need, and now you can maximize your plants’ root mass so your plants get optimum nutrition and enhanced flowering.
You do this by using beneficial fungi that accomplishes the following for you:
- Beneficial Fungi maximizes root absorption of oxygen, nutrients and water
- Beneficial Fungi maximizes root growth for optimum yields
- Helps your roots gain surface mass
- Beneficial Fungi maximize production of floral essential oils
Getting The Right Types Of Beneficial Fungi Is All-important For Maximizing Your Yield
As you can see, beneficial fungi are a valuable tool you use to maximize your gardens production. But please remember that it matter what type of fungi you use. You need to add the right types of the two major categories of beneficial fungi:
- Category One beneficial fungi are called Endomycorrhiza. Believe it or not, these fungi actually have a form of “foot,” called a hyphae, that enters into root cells to produce sacs or branched structures. As you can imagine, the sacs and branched structures increase root mass and root function.
- Category Two beneficial fungi are called Ectomycorrhiza. These fungi create a hyphal sheath that covers root tips. They also create a hyphae net that cloaks the entire root system.
Funny thing is, plant scientists used to assert that endomycorrhiza were the only type of fungi that inserted themselves into root cells, and that the ecto variety stayed outside roots. New research conducted by our scientists reveals that super-strains of ecto and endo beneficial fungi both penetrate roots, so they have designated these strains as a mega-category called “ectendomycorrhiza.”
The good news is that whatever you call them, beneficial fungi form a web of root enhancement called a “fungal mycelium.” The bottom line is Piranha increases your plants root growth so your plants’ roots are strong enough to give you optimum harvest yields.