CANNA Terra Flores.
CANNA Terra Flores is a complete professional nutrient for the flowering phase of plants. It is specially developed for growing in pots and potting mixes. Terra Flores stimulates the fructification and provides every plant with its characteristic flavour. It can be used for both indoor and outdoor cultivation.
Advantages of CANNA Terra Flores
- Terra Flores is easy to use and dissolves directly
- Terra Flores prevents the binding of nutritional ions. The availability and composition of nutrients play a crucial role during the plant’s flowering phase
- Terra Flores is excellent in stimulating the fruit formation and contains all the nutrients that the flowers need during the flowering phase
- Terra Flores is also rich in chelated trace elements that are present in a form that can be absorbed immediately, which guarantees lavish flowering
Directions of Use
- Shake bottle well before use
Dissolve 50 ml concentrate per 10 litre (1:200)
The EC of CANNA Terra Flores dissolved in (tap) water varies between 0.9 – 1.6 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
Recommended pH: 5.8 – 6.2
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- CANNA developed Terra Flores specially for the flowering phase of the plant
- Over-fertilisation has a negative effect on the substrate, the plant and nature in general
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- Keep out of reach of children
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made of Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.